Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Yummy

Checked out Delicious today and set up some bookmarks. With a lot of these learn & play activities, it seems like they would be very useful on my home PC but not so much at work for various reasons. With Delicious, I think the problem is that our work PCs reset every time we restart them. Since I don't have a dedicated user PC, all that stuff about putting a tab button in the toolbar etc doesn't work for me. So if I want to bookmark stuff, I still have to copy the URL, head to Delicious, sign in, and then set up a bookmark for it. I guess it is handier than having to search for the website every time, though.

I do like how they show you how many people also have the website bookmarked. This "social" part of social bookmarking makes it kind of neat to check out those people's bookmarks and see what else you might have in common.

Anyway, here are my bookmarks: http://www.delicious.com/hhcmeg

Speaking of play, we get to go bowling next week! Yay!

No comments: