Monday, September 15, 2008

Twittering away

http://www.twitter.com/hhcmeg

Half of the libraries are closed today because of the power outages. The other half are open, and I know that here, at least, none of us are very happy about being here. But what do you do?

I was trying to get Twitter to consecutively post with, say, Blogger or my Livejournal, but it wasn't working. As far as I could figure out, you can only have it download tweets in lump sums at a set time during the day from LoudTwitter. Not really what I wanted. But I'm pretty sure some of my flist can get it to work on LJ, so I'm not sure what I'm missing. I'm sure I'll keep playing around with it and will probably figure it out, but that on top of my terrible horrible no good very bad day already today, I'm not very positively inclined towards Twitter right now.

No comments: