Wednesday, November 26, 2008

10 Random Things For Bonus!

1) I don't feel very good today.

2) I just finished my third win at National Novel Writing Month, an online writing contest where you try to write a 50,000 word novel during the month of November - check it out @ http://www.nanowrimo.org

3) I'm originally from rural Pennsylvania.

4) I'm Quaker

5) I like villains - Sylar from Heroes, Ben from Lost, Joker from Batman, etc

6) I dressed up as a mad scientist for Parson's Poetry Scram and won first place

7) I have a secret crush on Cilian Murphy - shhh....

8) I like to sing in the back room with Amanda P!

9) My husband is getting his PhD in Economics from Ohio State, so I've heard lots of mini lectures about the bailout!

10) I hate when people beep at me for not turning right on red. I know it's red, I'm not going to go if there's cars coming because I'm not stupid, so just hold your horses and only use your horn if you're about to hit me.

No comments: